Hi there! I'm Rachel, a postgrad student studying Clinical Animal Behaviour from London. I'm a big 80s music fan, and have a secret love for Marvel movies.
So Black Friday and Cyber Monday are both approaching, and as students we love a good deal! There are some fantastic in person and online deals (some of which are only available for students) from companies that I wanted to share with you. In this article, I want to share with you some of my top picks on where to get some great deals!
IMPORTANT: It is only a deal if you were going to buy it in the first place!
Pre-Black Friday (Student Deals)
UniDays have a selection of added discounts for pre-Black Friday for a range of companies.
- Las Iguanas – 35% off food Sun-Thurs + free cocktail (until 30th November)
- Zizzi – 30% off food Sun-Thus (until 30th November)
- ASOS – up to 60% off (until 24th November)
- HP – up to 20% off laptops, up to 30% off printers, up to 25% off monitors, up to 40% off accessories (until 24th November)
- Ray-Ban – 25% off (until 18th November)
- Boohoo – 50% off + extra 10% off (until 20th November)
- The Body Shop – 15% off
- TK Maxx – up to 60% off RRP
- Dickies – 50% off + extra 20% 0ff (until 28th November)
- Champion – 30% off (until 21st November)
- Photobox – 50% off + extra 10% off (until 1st December)
Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Amazon – for ‘Lightening deals’ on technology, clothes, tools, beauty products, and even food and drink!
- eBay – for discounts on refurbished technology, pre-loved fashion and collectables.
- Argos – for discounts on appliances, furniture, entertainment and computing.
- Superdrug – for deals on perfumes, make up and appliances.
- Selfridges – whilst offering an extra 20% off, discounts on coats, shoes, bags, make up, etc.
- Paperchase – for 30% off EVERYTHING online.
You will most likely find some excellent deals in most of your favourite high street stores too, it’s all about checking in or getting up early and checking online in the run up to Black Friday and Cyber Monday to see if there’s anything worth buying. Remember to be cautious about online scams and to not be taken advantage of – know your online safety. I will be sharing my top deals that students may find valuable in part 2!