Hiya! I'm Ayaan, a master's student studying Robotics with a passion for AI Technologies. I Love to Write Blogs and Poetry and Like to Visit places and Exchange Culture. Open to making friends and Keen to learn creative things and…
Valentine’s is just around the corner! Plans are hovering around your head? Let me tell you one thing if you are in a relationship or single, you can do so many things with so much enjoyment this Valentine’s Day which you probably know, is on the 14th February.
Significance of Valentine’s Day in Life:
Valentine’s Day, also called Saint Valentine’s Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine, is celebrated annually on February 14 as a day dedicated to romance and love. This love can be towards your boyfriend or girlfriend, your parents, and siblings, your beloved ones or your friend, or anyone who makes you feel happy and deserves a little bit of appreciation from you.
As the name suggests, this day was celebrated as the Feast day of Saint Valentine, who was a symbol of affection and love at this age. The Feast of Saint Valentine was established in AD 496 by the pope and the day became associated with romantic love in the 14th and 15th centuries. This has now become an occasion where couples express their love and respect to each other exchanging gifts and surprises.
We all need someone in our life who makes us feel good even in a bad time, supports us no matter what the situation is, and most importantly, encourages us to look forward with hope. This Valentine’s Day, helps us recall the value of that person in our life which is indeed necessary to go forward in our lives, and here is the grand significance of this day.
Cool Down and Relax
Valentine’s Day is just an excuse to celebrate love around you. You don’t necessarily have to find someone on this day and show your love. The main essence of this day is living the rest of the days feeling secure and satisfied. Yes! You must have someone who really cares for you, doesn’t your mom care for you? Doesn’t your best friend think of you? Don’t your siblings wait for you at home? You must have someone like no one who feels you so friendly. This 14th of February, let them know the real value of themselves in your mental wellness and life.
We all live such a stressed life where we hardly get time to hang out with parents or family or our loved ones. Valentine’s Day is a good chance to spend some quality time with them. Show them that they really matter in your life and you need them throughout the rest of your life.
Believe me, when you spend time with your loved ones it gives your mind a pleasure that lasts long unlike other materialistic things give. There is a big role of love in our mental growth and being so we can’t neglect this aspect, rather we should embrace the fact that there is love around us, we feel love around us.
Things to Try and Keep your Stress out:
- Do you know the last time your parents hung out, together? Encourage them to spend some time together, to have dinner in a restraunt with each other etc. It will help them reduce their daily-life stress; moreover, they will feel better in their relation. Let’s take this initiative and make our parents happy.
- Make some gifts for your loved ones (this is the time to show your creativity: poem, craft, handmade-stuffs, origami and so on) and relax your mind and enjoy your time.
- When you are with someone whom you can share everything it automatically heals your past and makes your present life smooth, no matter how stressful it is. So try to deport your stress this February sharing things you haven’t yet shared.
- Going for date in this occasion is obviously a good choice; it boosts your confidence and helps in making bondage strengthened. Even if you don’t have someone to date meet your beloved ones and celebrate the day in your way. Good luck and Have Fun!!!
- If you have someone to hold you when you shiver it gives you warmth and you feel secure and this feeling is so unique that has hardly a comparison. So, don’t wait for something to happen. Buckle up your shoe, dress up bright and get ready to relive your life in a different way.
Last but not the least; it doesn’t have to be only on 14th February. Every day is Valentine’s Day for lovers and for singles, it is the chance to find your valentine, make loved ones realize their value with affection, and make every day your Valentine’s Day. I wish you very good luck and enjoy your time!